The Directors of Keppel REIT Management Limited, as Manager of Keppel REIT, are pleased to announce the unaudited results of Keppel REIT for the first quarter ended 31 March 2017.
Keppel REIT achieves distributable income of $48.1 million for 1Q 2017
Minimal leasing risks for 2017, with only 2.8% and 1.7% of leases due for renewal and review respectively
First Quarter 2017 (1Q 2017) Results Highlights
- Distributable income (DI) to Unitholders was $48.1 million.
- Distribution per Unit (DPU) of 1.45 cents and an annualised distribution yield of 5.5%.
- All-in interest rate of 2.57% and interest coverage ratio of 4.6 times.
- Aggregate leverage at 38.4%.
- Portfolio committed occupancy rate of 99.4% and tenant retention rate of 87%.
- Minimal leasing risks for 2017, with only 2.8% and 1.7% of leases due for renewal and review respectively.
Download - Financial Highlights
Download - Unaudited Results
Download - Presentation Slides
For more information, please contact:
Ms Eileen Tan
Group Corporate Communications
Keppel Corporation Limited
Tel: (65) 6413-6430 / (65) 9770-2546
Ms Grace Chia
Investor Relations & Communications
Tel: (65) 6803-1739