The Directors of Keppel REIT Management Limited, as Manager of Keppel REIT, are pleased to announce the unaudited results of Keppel REIT for the second quarter and half year ended 30 June 2017.
Keppel REIT achieves distributable income of $95.5 million for 1H 2017
Completed all review leases, with only 2% of renewal leases remaining for the rest of 2017
• Distributable income (DI) to Unitholders for the first half of 2017 (1H 2017) was $95.5 million.
• Distribution per Unit (DPU) of 1.42 cents declared for 2Q 2017, bringing 1H 2017 DPU to 2.87 cents and an annualised distribution yield of 5.0%.
• All-in interest rate of 2.59% and interest coverage ratio of 4.4 times.
• Aggregate leverage at 38.5%.
• Strengthened footprint in Australia with the acquisition of a 50% stake in Melbourne's 311 Spencer Street development.
• Portfolio committed occupancy rate of 99.8% as at end-June 2017.
• Tenant retention rate of 85% for 1H 2017.
• Completed all review leases, with only 2% of the net lettable area (NLA) of leases expiring for the rest of 2017.
Download - Financial Highlights
Download - Unaudited Results
Download - Presentation Slides
For more information, please contact:
Ms Eileen Tan
Group Corporate Communications
Keppel Corporation Limited
Tel: (65) 6413-6430 / (65) 9770-2546
Ms Grace Chia
Investor Relations & Communications
Tel: (65) 6803-1739