The Directors of Keppel REIT Management Limited, as Manager of Keppel REIT, are pleased to announce the unaudited results of Keppel REIT for the third quarter and nine months ended 30 September 2017.
Keppel REIT delivers distributable income of $142.5 million for 9M 2017
Portfolio committed occupancy remains high at 99.6%, with almost all renewals completed for 2017
- Distributable income (DI) of $47.0 million for 3Q 2017, bringing DI for the nine months ended 30 September 2017 (9M 2017) to $142.5 million.
- Distribution per Unit (DPU) for 9M 2017 was 4.27 cents, with DPU of 1.40 cents declared for 3Q 2017.
- Aggregate leverage at 38.8% and all-in interest rate at 2.58%.
- Commenced construction of office tower at 311 Spencer Street in Melbourne.
- High portfolio committed occupancy rate of 99.6% and WALE of six years as at end-September 2017.
- Maintained high tenant retention rate of 91.8% for 9M 2017.
- Garnered accolades at the internationally-recognised Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark 2017 and the Singapore Governance and Transparency Index 2017.
Download - Financial Highlights
Download - Unaudited Results
Download - Presentation Slides
For more information, please contact:
Ms Teri Liew
Deputy General Manager
Group Corporate Communications
Keppel Corporation Limited
Tel: (65) 6413-6425
Ms Grace Chia
Investor Relations & Communications
Tel: (65) 6803-1739