The Directors of Keppel REIT Management Limited, as Manager of Keppel REIT, are pleased to announce the unaudited results of Keppel REIT for the fourth quarter and full year ended 31 December 2017.
Keppel REIT achieves distributable income of $190.7 million for FY 2017
Portfolio committed occupancy remains high at 99.7%
- Distributable income (DI) of $48.2 million for 4Q 2017, bringing DI for the full year ended 31 December 2017 (FY 2017) to $190.7 million.
- Distribution per Unit (DPU) of 1.43 cents declared for 4Q 2017. FY 2017 DPU amounted to 5.70 cents.
- Aggregate leverage at 38.7% and all-in interest rate at 2.62% per annum.
- Construction of 311 Spencer Street in Melbourne progressing as planned with piling works completed.
- High portfolio committed occupancy of 99.7% and weighted average lease expiry (WALE) of 5.5 years.
- Maintained high tenant retention rate of 95%.
Download - Financial Highlights
Download - Unaudited Results
Download - Presentation Slides
For more information, please contact:
Group Corporate Communications
Keppel Corporation Limited
Tel: (65) 6413 6430 / (65) 9770 2546
Ms Grace Chia
Tel: (65) 6803-1739